Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Entire Toy Story Collection Disney Pixar



This is my entire Toy Story collection that me and my wife have been collecting for about 10 years.. We have almost everything from Toy Story 1, and 2 and 3.
Most of them comes from Disneystores all over the globe.

Free royalty music used thanks to Kevin MacLoad, called "Wish Background". From:
http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/faq.html

I just LOVE all Disney toys and Pixar toys !

-------------------------------------------------------------

Toy Story CollectionWoodysheriffWoody's RoundupDisney PixarAndy Interactive TalkingPull StringJohn Lassetermovie filmBuzz LightyearRexRC toysToy Story big action figureSpace RangerU-CommandUltimatetoy story 3 toysDisneylandcollectiblescollection

No comments:

Post a Comment